- A combination of N-acetyl glucosamine, beneficial bacteria lactobacillus acidophilus, digestive enzymes, and alfafa,
- Acetylator helps to maintain genito-urinary tract health and support the bowel's protective layers in cats and dogs.
- Proteolytic enzymes like pepsin, papain and bromelain support digestion and normalize mucous membrane stress.
- help support nutrient absorption and utilization.
- N-acetyl glucosamine is naturally found in the mucous membrane's glycoprotein layer.
- supports the layers structural integrity and healthy function, meaning it supports the body's natural protective barriers against invading microorganisms.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Federal law prohibits off-label use of this product in ruminants. For use in dogs and cats only. Recommended to support the health and integrity of the glycoprotein layer in the digestive and urinary tract.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place.
Distributed by Vetri-Science Laboratories, A Division of FoodScience Corporation,
Directions for Use:
Initial: 7 - 10 days
Give 2 capsules per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule daily.
Give 1 capsule per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule every other day.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
N-Acetyl Glucosamine Shrimp and Crab 250 mg
Proprietary blend Lactobacillus acidophilus non-dairy, Bromelain, Papain, Pepsin 14.5 mg Inactive Ingredients: alfalfa powder, gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.