Dosage and Administration:
The recommended minimum dose is 4.5 mg/lb 10.0 mg/kg imidacloprid and 0.45mg/lb 1.0mg/kg moxidectin, once a month by topical administration. Do not apply to irritated skin.
1. Remove one dose applicator tube from package. Administer the entire contents of the tube that correctly corresponds to the body weight of the cat.
2. While holding the tube in an upright position, remove the cap from the tube.
3. Turn the cap over and push the other end of cap onto the tip of the tube.
4. Twist the cap to break the seal and then remove the cap from the tube.
5. Part the hair on the back of the cat's neck at the base of the head until the skin visible.
6. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and apply the entire contents directly on the exposed skin.
7. Lift the tube away from skin before releasing pressure on tube.
Do not get this product in the cat's mouth or eyes, or allow the cat to lick the application site for 30 minutes. Treatment at the base of the head will minimize the opportunity for ingestion by grooming. In households with multiple pets, keep animals separated to prevent licking of the application site. Stiff, matted hair or a damp, oily appearance of the hair may be observed at the application site on some cats. This is temporary and does not affect the safety and effectiveness of the product.
Advantage Multi is manufactured by and is a registered trademark of Bayer.
The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. We reference Bayer as the source for our information.
Advantage Multi for Cats contains 10% Imidacloprid, 1% Moxidectin