- AluSpray Aerosol Bandage aids in protecting wounds against bacterial contamination.
- AluSpray does not contain sulfa or antibiotics, which are concerns in food producing animals or animals intended for food.
- AluSpray Aerosol Bandage contains a proprietary carrier that aids the active wound protective formula to adhere to the skin and cannot be washed off with hot or cold water.
- AluSpray can be washed off with soapy water to inspect the wound.
- Use AluSpray every three days to insure that an optimal bacterial barrier is maintained.
- AluSpray Aerosol Bandage allows the wound to oxygenate breathe to aid in wound healing. AluSpray can be applied without disturbing sensitive wound tissue, or may also be applied over ointments used to aid in wound healing.
Contents under pressure
Do not use in the presence of an open flame or spark
Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other source of heat
Do not puncture
Do not store at temperature above 50°C 122°F
Not recommended for indoor pets
Avoid spraying in animal's eyes
Keep out of the reach of children
Avoid contact with hands and clothes as product may stain
For external use only
Read entire product label and follow directions.
Useful Applications Include:
Protects wounds from flies and gnats
Provides physical barrier for teat ends dry cows
Useful as a moisture barrier for thrush and foot rot
Post-castration and post-dehorning wound treatment
Shields sensitive skin from foal diarrhea and around drain installations
Each gram contains aluminum powder, 40 mg.