- Apple flavored
- palatable, easily dosed aspirin formulation
- for use as an aid in reducing fever and for mild analgesia
- for cattle, calves, horses,foals, sheep, swine, poultry and dogs.
- Each 0.5 oz (1 level tablespoon)contains 7,080 mg of acetylsalicylic acid, with sucrose
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
For use as an aid in reducing fever and for mild analgesia - 1 level tablespoon is approximately 1/2 oz. - 1/2 oz contains approximately 7080 mg of aspirin
Store at controlled room temperature between 15deg - 30deg C 59deg - 86deg F. Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Contact your Veterinarian if adverse reactions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Contact your Veterinarian before use.
- 1 level tablespoon is approximately 1/2 oz.
- 1/2 oz contains approximately 7080 mg of aspirin
Dogs: 0.30-2.0 gm
Cattle, Horses: 10-120 gm 1/2-4 oz
Calves, Foals: 6-12 gm 1/4-1/2 oz
Sheep, Swine: 2-6 gm approx. 1/4 oz
Poultry: 0.30 gm Level in Ration
Acetylsalicylic Acid Aspirin 226,573 mg Sucrose q.s. Apple Flavor q.s.