- especially useful in animals under adverse conditions such as showing, weaning, worming, surgery, traveling, boarding, breeding, antibiotic therapy or simple intestinal stress.
- Contains seven microoranisms found naturally in mammals
- Prebiotic FOS encourages bacteria growth
- Great for animals in stressful conditions
- Safe for normal maintenance
Possible Side Effects and Warnings:
No harmful side effects Bene-Bac Gel
The ideal suggested dosage is 1 g for each 10 lbs of body weight up to 50 lbs. 5g for 50 lbs body weight and over.
Administer 1 day prior and 1 day following conditions. For newborns: 1/2 gram at birth 1/2 gram on days 3, 5, and 7 and at weaning.
Use above recommended daily feeding once weekly. Treat animals by top dressing Bene-Bac Powder on moistened or oiled dry food. Discard uneaten food after no more than 8 hours, and thoroughly wash dishes.
Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried L. plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Streptococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried L. casei Fermentation Product, Vegetable Oils, Sugar, Silicondioxide, Artificial Color, Polysorbate 80 a preservative with Tertiary Butyl Hydroquinone and Ethoxyquin