- Convenient, cost-effective way to administer ASU and MSM to your horse, along with the proven ingredients in Cosequin Equine Powders.
- Provides raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and are also major components of articular cartilage.
- Double the Glucosamine - the main building block of cartilage.
- Double the Chondroitin sulfate - inhibits enzymes that degrade joints.
- Manganese & Vitamin C - both necessary for collagen synthesis.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - used to treat a variety of ailments in animals, including soreness.
- Tasty apple flavor your horse will love!
DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE OR OTHER RUMINANTS
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
NUTRAMAX LABORATORIES, INC., Edgewood, Maryland 21040 1-800-925-5187
Administration of Cosequin ASU Plus
Directions for use:
|Weight||Initial 2-4 Weeks||Long-Term Administration|
|Under 600 lbs
||1 scoop daily
||½ scoop daily
|600 - 1,200 lbs
||2 scoops daily
||1 scoop daily
This chart should be used for guidance. Initial administration period is 2-4 weeks at 1 to 2 scoops per day depending on weight, or as recommended by your veterinarian. For horses over 1,200 lbs. administration may be increased. Once response is noted, the number of scoops can gradually be reduced to a level that best maintains your horse. Prior to and during an event or strenuous exercise, administration may be increased back to the initial level for extra support.
Cosequin ASU PLUS can be administered either at one feeding, or divided between feedings. Once response is noted, the number of scoops can gradually be reduced to a level that best maintains your horse.
Prior to and during an event or strenuous exercise, administration may be increased back to the initial level for extra support.
32.4 Grams (2 Level Scoops*) Contain:
|Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder±
* Each level scoop contains at least 16.2 grams.
± Cosequin®ASU contains FCHG49® Glucosamine, TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and NMX1000® Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables, proprietary veterinary researched specifications.
† Reported on a hydrous basis.
♦ Standardized to contain a minimum of 30% avocado/soybean unsaponifiables.