Benefits for Chew Tabs:
- soft chew treats for dogs and cats with the natural benefits of cranberries.
- recommended to help maintain and support a healthy urinary tract.
- through cranberry extract, these soft chews help maintain normal bladder control.
Benefits for Cranberry Plus Granules:
- a natural dietary supplement for use in dogs and cats
- containing ingredients known to be beneficial for the animal's urinary tract
- helps prevent infection of the urogenital system.
- Contains essential fatty acids to improve the pet's skin and haircoat.
- Granule dosage form is easily sprinkled on or mixed with food.
- Convenient dosage form for pet owners to administer daily.
- Improved client compliance for daily dosing.
- Simpler to adjust dosage to ensure accuracy of the daily dose.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store at room temperature; 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F). Avoid excessive heat.
Chew Tabs Directions:
Administer 1 chewable tablet per 45 lbs (20 kg) body weight daily for a dog or cat. For best results during UTI occurrence, administer the recommended dose every 12 hours. Does not interfere with the veterinarian's choice of antibiotics.
The following dosage is recommended for the daily administration of Pala-Tech Cranberry Plus Granules. Consult with your veterinarian to determine the proper dosage and schedule for each individual animal prescribed this product.
2 scoops (1.5 grams)/45 lbs. (20 kg) body weight
For best results during UTI occurrnce, use 2 scoops/45 lbs. (20 kg) every 12 hours.
Chew Tab Ingredients:
Each chewable tablet contains: Cranberry Extract - 210 mg, Echinacea - 105 mg, Oregon Grape Root - 34 mg, Sodium Ascorbate - 34 mg
Ingredients: Each Dose delivers: Cranberry Extract - 50 mg
Potassium Citrate (micro-encapsulated) - 300 mg
Essential Fatty Acids - 423 mg
Active ingredients are micro-encapsulated to improve palatability and enhance product stability.