- This joint supplement is designed to joint injury, treat arthritis, as well as improving the overall health of the joint
- A natural compound found in the body that has been shown to stimulate the body's ability to maintain healthy joints
- Curaflex 2 is a specially formulated tablet to help maintain healthy joint cartilage, which is important in keeping your dog active and mobile
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a natural compound found in the body that has been shown to stimulate the body's ability to maintain healthy joints
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of organic sulfur, a nutrient found in your pet's body which is used in the support of cartilage
- Tasty, natural pork liver-flavored
- Fun bone-shaped chewable
Keep out of reach of pets and children
keep in a cool dry place
Daily Administration Schedule:
The chewables can be administered as a treat or crumbled in your pet's food.
Initial 4-6 weeks
Under 15 lbs ½ chewable
16-30 lbs 1 chewable
31-60 lbs 2 chewables
61-100 lbs 3 chewables
For pets over 100 lbs, initial administration is 4 chewables daily.
Curaflex 2 Bonelets daily administration can be given all at once or divided throughout the day as "treats". Number of Bonelets can be increased at any time depending on your pet's needs. After response is noticed.
After response is noticed, usually within 4 to 6 weeks, gradually lower number of chewables to a level that maintains your pet. The number of chewables can be increased at any time based on your pet's needs.
Each Curaflex 2 chewable tablet contains:
Glucosamine HCI 500 mg Methylsulfonylmethane MSM 500 mg