- Great for supporting healthy digestion
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Scored chewable tablets ensure easy and accurate dosage
- Made in the USA
- Helps absorption of essential vitamins and minerals
Common uses of digestive enzymes in pets include:
- aid in the absorption of essential nutrients and fatty acids supplied in most pet foods,
- treatment of immune or digestive disorders,
- poor coat or excessive shedding, skin problems,
- joint difficulties,
- weight problems,
- and coprophagia.
For use in pets only.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children.
Feed pet 1 DigestAble Chewable Tablet per cup of food prior to each meal.
Tablets can be fed as treats or crumbled up and mixed in with food.
Dosage can be doubled for older companion animals.
Supplement Facts Serving Size:
1 tab Servings per Container:
120 Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Crude Protein 35%
Crude Fiber 6%
Crude Fat 3%
Amylase 10M u/g 200mg
Cellulase 1m u/g 50mg
Lipase 10M u/g 20mg
Protease 1m u/g 8mg **
Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Brewer's Yeast, Liver, Cellulose, Lactose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.