- Fast-acting and long-lasting
- Repels and kills four species of ticks, adult fleas, and mosquitoes
- Starts working on contact
- Prevents fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and flea infestations
- Waterproof formulation lasts all month long
- Easy to apply
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product. Wear eye protection, face protection, protective clothing, and protective gloves. Do not breathe mist, vapors or spray. Avoid release to the environment.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1. Remove one applicator from packaging. Hold applicator upright and remove the cap.
2. Invert cap and place other end back onto applicator tip. Push cap down to break the seal. Remove cap prior to treatment application.
3. Part dog’s hair until skin is visible. Place applicator tip directly against the exposed skin.
3a. For small dogs 12 weeks old or older and up to 22.9 lbs: Deposit entire contents by squeezing the entire applicator contents onto dog’s skin, at a single site, between the shoulder blades as shown in diagram 3a.
3b. For medium dogs 23 to 44.9 lbs or large dogs 45 to 88.9 lbs: Apply the product evenly to three spots on the dog’s back, starting between the shoulder blades and continuing on to the second and third spots as shown in diagram 3b, squeezing the applicator until empty.
3c. For extra large dogs 89 to 132 lbs: Apply the product evenly to four spots on the dog’s back, starting between the shoulder blades and continuing on to the second, third, and fourth spots as shown in diagram 3c, squeezing the applicator until empty.
Ensure that EFFITIX™ Topical Solution for Dogs is not applied superficially on dog’s hair.
Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%, Glycol Ether: 40-50%.