- Kills adult Fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, chewing lice and 4 species of ticks (including those that may transmit Lyme Disease)
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Helps prevent new flea infestations
- Triple Action Formula
Possible Side Effects:
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian.
Keep away from children and animals. DO NOT USE ON CATS. For use on dogs only. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing.Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Call 1-800-660-1842, M-F 8am-8pm EST.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS : COMBUSTIBLE: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents).
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply the product.
Read the entire label before each use
Use only on dogs or on puppies 8 weeks of age or older
Do not exceed recommended dosage amount for dogs
Do not allow your dog to ingest this product
Do not use on rabbits, cats, kittens, or other animals
This product can be used on dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older
Do not use on cats
Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours.
If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
2. Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube’s seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
3. Position the dispensing tip on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the dog’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog’s back to the base of the tail.
4. Repeat every month.