Frontline Plus for Dogs provides fast,effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice for dogs.
- Stops and prevents infestations
- Kill adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae
- Prevents all flea stages egg, larvae, pupae from developing
- Kills all stages of deer ticks which may cause lyme disease, brown dog ticks, american dog ticks and lone star ticks
- prevents and controls re infestations
- Rapidly eliminate infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Can also be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- Waterproof:remains effective even after bathing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight
Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Since FRONTLINE Brand Products are topical some pets may experience temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult your veterinarian immediately
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a doctor if irritation persists.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION.
Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your pet has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated or aged animals. Call 1-800-660-1842 for 24-hour assistance.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
COMBUSTIBLE: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Store unused product in original container only,
Follow these instructions to apply FRONTLINE Plus for dogs.
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every30 days:
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your dog's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the
Here are some additional tips.
applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- Remove the dog's collar
- Apply as a spot between your dog's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your dog swim
- Give each of your dogs its own complete dose
To control fleas:
When used monthly, Frontline Plus completely breaks the flea life cycle. Research demonstrates that Frontline Plus kills adult flea, flea eggs and flea larvae for up to three months.Although Frontline Plus can control fleas for up to three months, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once montly application may be needed.
To control ticks:
Fronline Plus kills ticks for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommened where tick control is needed.
To control chewing lice:
Frontline Plus kills chewing lice for at least one month. a once monthly application is recommended where chewing lice control is needed.
Do not reapply frontline Plus for 30 days.
Dosage and Administration:
Dogs/Puppies: (8 weeks of age or older)
Up to 22 lbs Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (0.67 ml)
23-44 lbs Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (1.34 ml)
45-88 lbs Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (2.68 ml)
89-132 lbs Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (4.02 ml)