- Fast-acting control
- Prevents reinfestation
- Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Kill fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- kill fleas and ticks for a minimum of 30 days
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestation in dogs
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only on dogs and cats. Do not use on rabbits. Do not use on any other animals.
Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use. Avoid breathing the spray, avoid contact with eyes and skin.
For external use only. May cause severe eye irritation. Take care not to spray in the animal's eyes or face area.
Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets.
If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Certain medications can interact with pesticides.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals
Directions for use:
To prevent harm to you and your pet, read entire label and attached directions before each use.
- Wear household latex gloves.
- Hold bottle in upright position. Ruffle your pet's coat with one hand while applying spray mist to back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders and neck. For head and eye area, spray FRONTLINE Spray on a gloved hand and rub gently into your pet's hair
*Approximately 1 to 2 pumps per pound of the animals body weight will be required.
*Pets with long or dense coats will require the higher rate.
*To prevent flea build up or reinfestation, use Frontline Spray prior to the onset of flea season and monthly thereafter.
*Ticks do not need to receive spray directly upon theirbody for complete control.  Do not re apply frontline spray for 30 days.