• You can use capsules to accurately dose any type of dry material (powder, granule, small tablets, etc.) and a variety of liquids and pastes.
• Gelatin itself is physiologically inert.
• Gelatin caps dissolve rapidly (5–10 minutes) and completely in the stomach
Capsules are ideal for dispensing:
• Nutritional products (e.g., vitamins, supplements and digestive aids).
• Topical antibiotics intrauterine.
• Multiple small tablets or capsules in one easy dose.
Sizing - #00(0.95mL) #1(0.5 mL) #2(0.37 mL) #3(0.3 mL) #4(0.21mL) #5(0.13mL)
Read the package label for instructions on proper use.
Consult your Veternarian for administration instructions specific for your pet.
Gelatin used passes all U.S. Pharmacopoeia tests for use in the manufacture of empty gelatin capsules. Veterinary Size Capsules are made with 100% porcine gelatin and contain no bovine origin materials.
Water used passes all U.S. Pharmacopoeia tests for use in processing and manufacture of empty gelatin capsules.
Methylparaben used as a preservative. Permitted in U.S. Pharmacopoeia for use in empty gelatin capsules.
Propylparaben used as a preservative. Permitted in U.S. Pharmacopoeia for use in empty gelatin capsules.
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate used as a surfactant. Permitted in U.S. Pharmacopoeia for use in empty gelatin capsules.
Gelatin - 85.64%
Water - 13.49%
Methylparaben - 0.57%
Propylparaben - 0.14%
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate - 0.14%
Total – 100%