- for small dogs needing serious joint support.
- delicious chicken liver flavored bite-sized chews
- recommended by veterinarians for small dogs with a maximum need for joint and connective tissue support
- Use for geriatric and working small dogs, as well as a follow-up to support normal recovery after orthopedic surgery.
- offer the same ingredients as our GlycoFLEX® 3 for larger dogs, but it is properly portioned and balanced for small dogs.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.For use in dogs only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Directions for Use: Initial: (4 - 6 weeks)
Give 2 chews per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Give 1 chew per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients per 2 Chews:
Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand
Green-Lipped Mussel) 300 mg
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 250 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 250 mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 50 mg
dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 25 IU
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 12 mg
Manganese (Mn Proteinate) 5 mg
Grape Seed Extract 2.5 mg
L-Glutathione 1 mg
Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.001 mg
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken
liver flavor, citric acid, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols,
propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy
lecithin, vegetable oil, water.