MicroSilver BG has broad spectrum antimicrobial activity with no known bacterial resistance.
- Proven long term antimicrobial residual activity.
- Penetrates and prevents reformation of the biofilm, an aggregate of microbes attached to surfaces, like the skin or wounds. Bacteria growing in a biofilm are highly resistant to antibiotics and other standard treatments. Fungal biofilms can be a cause of chronic infections.
- Long-lasting activity while it is present on the skin by the continual release of silver ions that aid in the destruction of bacteria and reformation of the Biofilm.
- Formulated with pure medical elemental 99.97% Silver that is nano-free. This grade of silver is EPA approved, safe, and used in toothpaste, skin care, wound care and implants.
- Kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Malassezia pachydermatitis, Multi-Resistant Staphylococcus (MRSA, MRSP, MRSE), Streptococcus bovis, Candida albicans, Streptococcus gordonii, Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus oralis, Streptococcus sanguinis.
Ceramide III supports against transepidermal water loss, and helps restore the lipid barrier. The skin lipid barrier becomes disrupted by environmental stress (allergic response, low humidity), genetics and the normal aging process. When the skin barrier is disrupted, there is an increase in water loss and lipid structure damage. There is also increased allergen penetration and sensitivity.
- Ceramide III is the most advanced ceramide available and is a complete skin identical ceramide.
- Prevents water from escaping the epidermis, preventing transepidermal water loss
- Restores the and reinforces the skin's natural protective lipid barrier
- Prevents the absorption of harmful proteins and allergens thus decreasing sensitivity and the recurrence of skin infections
For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs or skin irritation develops, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue us and consult your veterinarian.
Wet coat thoroughly with water. Apply and lather Hexazole Shampoo over the entire body, allowing 10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely with water. Do not allow the animal to lick while bathing to prevent ingestion. Repeat twice weekly until symptoms subside, then weekly, or as directed by your veterinarian.
MicroSilver and Ceramide III