- Soap-free hypoallergenic shampoo with an optimal skin pH balance
- For use on dogs, cats and horses.
- Formulated with emollients and proteins to moisturize, condition and nourish the skin.
- Essential fatty acids in the formulation help control flaking and scaling.
- Ceramide III in the formulation helps support healthy skin.
PRECAUTIONS: For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use and immediately consult a veterinarian.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing.
Thoroughly wet the pet’s hair coat with warm water. Apply and massage small quantities of shampoo into the coat with water to generate a rich lather. Massage shampoo over pet’s body to ensure good contact with the skin. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat. For best results, use weekly or as often as recommended by your veterinarian.
NGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate (and) Laureth-4, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 80, PEG 5 Cocamide, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 7, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Saliguard COS (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin), Safflower Oil, Yellow #5 and N-Octadecanoylphytosphingosine (Ceramide III)