- Is a multicleanse flush for use topical, antifungal, and antibacterial use for dogs and cats.
- Cleansing solution with enhanced antimicrobial activity for use with infections responsive to Ketoconazole and Chlorhexidine, such as ringworm and bacterial and Malassezia infections.
- TrizEDTA synergizes Chlorhexidene for optimal therapeutic effectiveness.
- Mal-A-Ket Plus TrizEDTA Flush is an ideal antimicrobial wound flush that is safe and gentle enough to be used as often as necessary.
- Fragrance and dye free to reduce skin irritation and manufactured using GMP, and the highest quality ingredients.
For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Wash hands after use.
Store at controlled room temperature of 15 - 30° C (59 - 86° F).
Directions for Use:
SHAKE WELL. For use as an ear flush: apply to the ear canal and gently, but firmly, massage the base of the ear. For use on skin: squeeze flush over affected area. Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution. Repeat as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian. Close cap tightly.
Active ingredients: 0.15% chlorhexidine gluconate, 0.15% ketoconazole, TrizEDTA (tromethamine USP, disodium EDTA dihydrate)
Also contains: deionized water, carbopol aqua, hydantoin, glycolic acid