- Treat Dermatitis, dry, flaking skin, intense pruritis and infection.
- Treats Seborrhea
- Fights against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
- Fragrance Free
- for Dogs, Cats and Horses
The chemicals in Malaseb shampoo can burn and irritate your dog's eyes considerably. This irritation can lead to infection. Malaseb shampoo will actually cause changes within the eye itself, so it is very important to flush your dog's eyes thoroughly with water and seek veterinary help as soon as possible. Keeping Malaseb away from the nose is also advisable because pets can aspirate the fumes from the medicated shampoo. This can cause irritation in the lungs and in the respiratory tracts, resulting in swelling of the throat and difficulty breathing.
Possible Side effects:
include hives or redness all over the animal's body. Your dog's body could release too much histamine, which causes excessive itching. In very severe allergic reactions, swelling of the face, throat or nose may occur--which could quickly turn into an emergency.
Store at room temperature
1. Wet coat thoroughly with water.
2. Apply and lather shampoo over the entire body, allowing 10 minutes of contact time.
3. Rinse completely with water.
4. Repeat twice weekly until symptoms subside, then weekly, or as directed by veterinarian.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%