- A proprietary fiber and herbal supplement to assist the pet with normal expression and emptying of the anal sacs.
- encourages normal GI function.
- Regular use of No Scoot Supplement Soft Chews has been reported to reduce anal sac impactions in dogs.
- can also be used as part of the therapy for dogs with gastrointestinal conditions such as diarrhea or constipation.
- increases daily fiber intake
- the fiber in our special proprietary blend of natural ingredients gently supports normal bowel function
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your Veterinarian.
For use in dogs over 12 weeks of age.
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
Give 1 chew per 20 pounds of weight twice daily.
Due to an increase in daily fiber, make sure your dog drinks plenty of water.
Active Ingredients per 3 Soft Chews:
Proprietary Blend of Sugar Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk
Oat Groats, Rice Flour, Flaxseed, Meal, Lecithin, Sugar Beet Pulp, Pumpkin Powder, Dandelion Root, Psyllium Husk, Natural Flavoring, Vegetable Oil, Fish Oil, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Wheat Germ, and Brewers Yeast.