- Repels and kills ticks including deer ticks, American dog ticks, brown dog ticks and lone star ticks.
- Kills all life stages of fleas.
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours of application
- Repels and kills mosquitos, often before they have a chance to take a blood meal.
- Repels and kills ticks, fleas and mosquitos while repelling biting flies and killing lice.
- Contains same active ingredients as found in Bayer K9 Advantix® II1
- For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older that weight more than 5 lbs.
If your pet is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool dry place.
First review the label. Do not allow ParaDefense Advanced for Dogs for Dogs to get into dog’s eyes or mouth. If you are concerned about a possible reaction, call your veterinarian.
Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Read the label before using. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.