- Convenient and easy-to-apply
- Waterproof and fragrance-free
- Remains effective after bathing or swimming
- For dogs seven weeks or older
- For use in dogs only
Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Avoid contact with the eyes, skin and clothing. Avoid breathing vapors or mists. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate feed or food by storage or disposal.
Conditions for Safe Storage, Including Any Incompatibilities:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Protect from freezing.
Directions for Use:
- Use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of the cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the dog licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the dog to lick the product.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. .
Imidacloprid Permethrin Pyriproxyfen