- nutritious and delicious chew treats for dogs
- made with real vegetables
- fortified with antioxidants, essential fatty acids, protein, fiber, minerals, calcium, and vitamins A, B, C, D and E.
- They contain no artificial colors or flavors, and no animal by-products.
- They are available in three fun flavors and realistic-looking natural shapes: carrot, corn and celery.
- Produced in the United States from North American wheat.
Keep out of reach of children and pets
store in a cool/dry place. Reseal bag after each use
1-2 times daily 1 treat = 1 oz = 99.23 calories
15-25 lbs 1/2 oz
26-50 lbs 1 oz
51-75 lbs 1 1/2 oz
76 lbs or more 2 oz
To cut to recommended size, microwave while covered for no more than 10-15 seconds to soften.
wheat gluten, glycerin, lightly hydrolyzed wheat gluten, dehydrated carrot, corn meal, dehydrated celery, natural flavor, powdered cellulose, sunflower oil source of omega 6 fatty acids, mono and diglycerides, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, wheat bran, flax oil source of omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin mix vitamins A, D3, E, and B12 supplements, riboflavin, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, pyridoxine, thiamin, biotin, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, blue 2 lake, preserved with sodium metabisulfite and mixed tocopherols, beta-carotene
Crude Protein min 45% Crude Fat min 4% Crude Fiber max 5% Moisture max 12% *Omega 6 min 1% *Omega 3 min .1% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient profiles.