- After-bath creme rinse for temporary relief from itching, flaking, and irritation
- Useful in cases where the skin and hair coat is dry and irritated
- Contains pramoxine, a mild anesthetic agent used for relief of skin inflammation and associated discomfort
- Also contains omega-6 essential fatty acids, colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera, and chamomile extracts to further soothe and nourish the skin
- Contains phytosphingosine (PS) to help restore the dermal lipid barrier to prevent further damage to the skin, and helps in the long term management of skin disorders
Precautions: For topical use in animals only. If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a veterinarian.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
Directions for Use:
Shake well before use.
After the bath, apply the product to the wet hair coat.
Massage thoroughly into the hair coat.
Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse lightly with clean water.
Maybe used up to once a day, or as directed by your veterinarian.
Active Ingredients: Pramoxine 1%, Phytosphingosine-salicyloyl 0.05%.