- powerful cleansing and degreasing shampoo for the relief of scaling and itching
- helps to restore the skin barrier to prevent further infections
- for dogs, cats and horses.
- combination of benzoyl peroxide, micronized sulfur and salicylic acid
- contains a pro-ceramide that helps restore the skin barrier to help in the long-term management of skin conditions, and also has antiseptic properties.
- formulated in a citrus scented, soap-free, lathering shampoo base with skin moisturizers
- gentle cleaning and deodorizing, while effectively removing scales and oils from the coat.
For topical use in dogs, cats, and horses. Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a veterinarian. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
May bleach colored fabrics.
Store at controlled room temperature.
Directions for Use: Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with warm water. Apply and lather first on the affected area then apply and lather on the entire hair coat. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Repeat if necessary. May be used 2 to 3 times per week or as directed by your veterinarian.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 3%, Sulfur 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Phytosphingosine HCl 0.05%.