- a dietary supplement for use in dogs that contains ingredients known to aid in the prevention of urinary stone formation.
- Potassium citrate helps decrease the possibility of calcium oxalate stone formation
- cranberry extract has been shown to enhance urinary tract health.
- now available in a chewable tablet form that simplifies daily administration
- Safe to use in dogs with food allergies
- highly palatable roast beef and liver flavoring does not contain any animal proteins.
- Active ingredients are micro-encapsulated to improve palatability and enhance product stability.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store at room temperature 15degC-30degC 59degF-86degF. Avoid excessive heat.
Manufactured for: Pala-Tech Laboratories, Inc. The Science of Palatabilitywww.PALATECH.com ©2011 Pala-Tech&trade Laboratories, Inc.
Recommended Use: The recommended dosage for Pala-Tech™ Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets is one tablet per 20 pounds (9 kg) body weight every 12 hours. Consult with your veterinarian to determine the proper dosage amount and schedule for each individual animal prescribed this product. Dosage may be adjusted to maintain a urine pH between 7.0 and 7.5.
Administration: Pala-Tech™ Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets are formulated with a proprietary highly palatable roast beef and liver flavor base to ensure dogs readily consume the tablet. Administer free choice orally to the dog as a treat, or crumble over the dog’s food at mealtime at the veterinarian-prescribed dose. If crumbled over food, consumption should be monitored.
Active Ingredients (per chewable tablet):
Potassium Citrate (micro-encapsulated)
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Iron Oxide, Liver Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose and Whey.