- Kills Ticks on Dogs and Cats
- Free of Conventional Pesticides
- Can be Used as Often as Needed
May cause dermal and eye irritation.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing.
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
This pesticide is toxic to invertebrates and fish. Do not discharge this product into lakes, streams, pond, estuaries, oceans, or other waters where aquatic invertebrates or fish may be found. DIRECTIONS FOR USE It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Resultix&trade, when used as instructed below, will dissolve the outer wax layer covering the hard shell cuticle of the tick resulting in uncontrollable water loss and death to the tick. For the removal and killing of attached and crawling ticks on dogs and cats.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide Storage: Store in a dry place away from extreme heat and cold tightly closed between 59° F - 86deg F 15° C - 30° C. Keep container closed when not in use. Always store pesticide in the original container. Store away from food and pet food. Keep away from open flames.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Resultix™, when used as instructed below, will dissolve the outer wax layer covering the hard shell (cuticle) of the tick resulting in uncontrollable water loss and death to the tick.
For the removal and killing of attached and crawling ticks on dogs and cats.
APPLICATION AND USE INSTRUCTIONS
For external use only.
Do not use near dog’s or cat’s eyes.
Do not use on irritated skin.
Stop treatment with this product and consult a veterinarian if skin irritation or skin infection develops during use of product.
- Use when you see a tick or ticks on your dog or cat.
- Remove cap and hold bottle upright. Direct nozzle at tick and spray until tick is covered with solution (2 sprays).
- The tick will be dead within 3 hours; it will fall off of the dog or cat or will be immobile when removed.
- If tick falls off indoors within 3 hours of application, carefully pick up and dispose of tick using gloves or tweezers.
- After 3 hours, if the tick has not fallen off, remove carefully with gloves or tweezers and dispose of tick.
- Dispose of ticks by placing in sealable plastic bag, sealing the bag, and placing it in an outdoor garbage can.
- Wash hands after accidental exposure to any ticks.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN