- To minimize stress related behaviors (ex. destruction, barking, house soiling)
- To provide comfort during stressful situations (ex. travelling, adoption, thunderstorms
- Formulated with simulated canine and feline pheromones to create a sense of well being for pets in a room, kennel, crate, vehicle or carrier.
- The effect is constantly comforting residual air effective for up to 8 to 10 hours.
- Pets feel they are in friendly, calm surroundings.
Recommended Use In:
Crates & Cages
New Pet Beds
Spray once daily into the interior area of the enclosure, at least 5 minutes prior to pet entering. Do not spray directly on humans or pets.
Do not spray directly on people or pets. Safety Zone calming spray is not to be taken internally.
If accidentally sprayed in pets’ eyes rinse with clear water. Use only as directed. Before using on fabric (carpet or upholstery), test small inconspicuous area. Keep in dry, cool place. Does not cure or treat diseases or medical condition.
FOR USE WITH DOGS AND PUPPIES 3 MONTHS AND OLDER.
Do not spray directly on pets. Spray Safety Zone once daily into the area to be occupied such as enclosure, room, crate or car 5 minutes prior to pet entering.
Do not spray directly on floor surface. Wipe excess liquid that may accumulate in enclosure area after spraying, prior to pet entering.
Special Proprietary Blend of Fragrance
Extracts (Simulated Canine Pheromones)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (0.5%)
Rosemary Oil (0.2%)
Clove Oil (0.1%)