- Liquid wound dressing for use in the treatment of simple wounds, cuts and abrasions on horses and mules.
- Active ingredients are Biebrich scarlet,
- Contains an epithelial stimulant that promotes wound healing; and parachlorometaxylenol, an antiseptic.
- Applies easily with a convenient trigger sprayer.
- Soothing, slowing-drying, antiseptic wound dressing helps relieve itching and aids in rapid healingC
Extremely flammable. Harmful if inhaled
Not for use in animals intended for food.
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Repeated or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin. Can be absorbed through the skin. May cause irritation to eyes upon contact. May cause respiratory irritation upon inhalation. Vapors may cause drowsiness and/or dizziness. May be harmful if ingested or inhaled
For external veterinary use only.
In case of deep, or puncture wounds or serious burns or if redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases, consult a veterinarian.
Keep away from the eyes or mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling.
A combustible liquid, do not use near an open flame.
Warning(s): For horses and mules not intended for food use.
It is important to follow your Veterinarian's instructions for your animal
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Clean the affected area, clipping hair if necessary. Direct spray at the site to be treated. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from animal. Apply freely as an open wound treatment or wrap with a clean bandage. Treatment may be applied once or twice daily.
Active Ingredient(s): Contains: Mineral oil, isopropyl alcohol (32.1% v/v), pine oil, benzyl alcohol (2.4% v/v), oil of eucalyptus, methyl salicylate, parachlorometaxylenol, biebrich scarlet.