- Core Joint Health Agents: Glucosamine HCl, Manganese Sulfate, Perna canaliculus
- Joint Function Support: Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, Boswellia serrata
- Vitality and Muscle Tone Assistance: Creatine Monohydrate, Dicalcium Phosphate
- Potent Antioxidant Protection: Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid, Turmeric, Citrus Bioflavonoids, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, Selenium
- for use in Dogs
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders being treated with anticoagulant medications with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia with a history of urinary tract stones with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For use in dogs only.
Recommended to support joint function and flexibility, and help strengthen joint cartilage. Formulated with a synergistic blend Boswellia, Turmeric and antioxidants in a highly palatable soft chew.
Store at room temperature.
Directions for Use:
Can be given during or after meal time.
5 to 15 lb - 1/2 chew every other day
16 to 30 lb - 1/2 chew daily
31 to 60 lb - 1 chew daily
61 to 100 lb - 2 chews daily
Over 100 lb - 2 1/2 chews daily
* May be doubled during initial period 4 to 6 weeks. Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Synovi G4 Soft Chews per soft chew:
Glucosamine HCl 450 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane MSM 400 mg
Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg
Perna canaliculus 150 mg
Boswellia serrata 150 mg
Turmeric 50 mg
Dried Poultry Liver, Molasses, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, and Mixed Tocopherols.