- Transdermal/High Absorption - Reaching deep in gum tissues, muscles and joints.
- Affinity for white blood cells which makes it a more targeted and effective anti-inflammatory.
- Additionally, TDC is transdermal which gives it the ability to effectively be absorbed and work locally.
- Extremely palatable, since it is derived from beef tallow.
- Pets see it as a treat...even cats.
- Pre Post Surgery Care
- Stomatitis Gum
- Inflammation Hip & Joint Health
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Keep in a cool dry place.
Directions for Use: Administer Orally
Dual Action: Squeeze out capsule contents directly onto upper gums. Apply to nose/paw of finicky cats to lick off
Joint Health: Feed capsules/contents to pet as a treat
Under 25 lbs - 1 capsule daily for 30 days and then 1 capsule every other day thereafter
Over 25 lbs - 2 capsules daily per 50 lbs for 30 days and then 1 capsule daily per 50 lbs thereafter
Active Ingredients per capsule:
Proprietary Blend of 1-TetraDecanol Complex Fatty Acids (Bovine Source)
Carob, Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Soybean Oil