- Tasty and nutritious alternative to commonly used human food (i.e. cheese, hot dogs, peanut butter, etc.) for hiding pills, tablets and capsules when administering medication to dogs.
- Simplify daily administration of medication for dog owners.
- Improve dosing compliance for medicine , which will generate better clinical results.
- Tricky Treats mask the smell and taste of medicine, so daily administration is now a rewarding and easy task.
- Industry-first packaging to ensure freshness and for individualized dispensing.
- Packaged specifically for use by licensed veterinarians in a clinic environment.
- Two treats are individually wrapped in a cellophane wrapper to keep the treats fresh and highly palatable.
- High quality soft chew formulation that only includes all natural ingredients. • No corn, wheat or soy included in either flavor. • Proprietary blend of natural ingredients provides an excellent mouth feel, texture and aroma providing a healthy, tasty and easy to swallow treat. This prevents the dog from biting into the bitter tasting medication and spitting it out. • Manufactured using cold extrusion technology with no heat and minimal mechanical stress, so the ingredients are not denatured and will maintain their natural nutrition.
Do not touch Tricky Treats with the same hand that handles the medication.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store at room temperature 59° F &ndash 86° F out of direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat.
Important: Do not touch Tricky Treats with the same hand that handles the medication.
If Tricky Treats become dry; gently massage and re-work between fingers until the natural oils are released.
Then form the treat around the medication and feed as directed.
Barley Flour, Hydrolyzed Chicken, Vegetable Oil, Molasses, Whey Protein, Natural Flavours, Garlic Powder, Rosemary Extract, Xantham Gum, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols.
Crude Protein min. 9.0% Crude Fat min. 9.0% Crude Fiber max. 1.5% Moisture max. 33.0%
2,827 kcal/kg calculated 14 kcal/1 treat If Tricky Treats become dry gently massage and re-work between fingers until the natural oils are released. Then form the treat around the medication and feed as directed.