- powerful and effective urinary tract, kidney and bladder formula for cats and dogs.
- Human-grade ingredients in the patent-pending formula
- researched, developed and manufactured in the USA.
- It is cold processed in a liquid formula to ensure higher absorption, plus easier assimilation for full potency.
- Natural chicken flavor
- contains no sugar, starch, salt, wheat, yeast, milk or soy derivatives does contain corn.
- Product has a 100% palatability guarantee.
This product should not be given to pregnant or nursing mothers and pets under 12 weeks of age.
If cats are fed twice per day, UroMAXX is given in the morning and evening:
- Under 10 pounds: give 0.5mL in the morning and 0.5mL in the evening.
- Between 10-15 pounds: give 0.75mL in the morning and 0.75mL in the evening.
- If over 16 pounds: give 1.5mL in the morning and 1.0mL in the evening.
If your cat is fed only once per day, UroMAXX is only given once in the morning:
- Under 10 pounds: 1mL
- Between 10-15 pounds: 1.5mL
- Over 16 pounds: 2.5mL
For dogs, UroMAXX is given based on body weight:
For every 10 lbs, your dog needs to be given 1.0mL.
If you have a dog that weighs 10 lbs, he would get 1.0mL. If a dog weighed 50 lbs, he would get 5.0mL.
Before starting any medication for your pet, talk with your pet's veterinarian regarding its use.
Active Ingredients per 1 mL:
Cranberry Juice Extract, 75 mg
Glucosamine, 65 mg
Vitamin C as Ascorbate Acid, 35 mg
Cornsilk Powder, 30 mg
Dandelion Whole Plant, 25 mg
Nettle Leaf, 15 mg
L-Methionine, 10 mg
Uva Ursi, 5 mg
Cranberry Juice Extract, from the leading producer of cranberry products 75mg per 1.0ml prevents the ability of microorganisms from adhering to the epithelial cells that line the urinary tract.
Glucosamine as HCL 65mg per 1.0ml The urinary tract is covered by a protective barrier called the glycosaminoglycan layer. Glucosamine helps nourish and strengthen the urinary tract layer lining.
Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid 35mg per 1.0ml helps to acidify urine, making the bladder a less inviting environment for harmful bacteria to colonize.
Cornsilk 30mg per 1.0ml is used to treat and detoxify infections of the urinary and genital system. Cornsilk helps reduce frequent urination caused by irritation of the bladder.
Dandelion Whole Plant 25mg per 1.0ml is used for the treatment of the bladder, kidney and urinary disorders. Dandelion strengthens the kidneys and encourages the steady elimination of toxins from the body and is a powerful diuretic.
Nettle Leaf 15mg per 1.0ml is used in the prevention and treatment of bladder stones, urolithiasis and flushing out waste products and toxins to the body associated with feline urinary tract disease.
L-Methionine 10 mg per 1.0ml is a protein amino acid intended to acidify urine in cats that have mild to chronic LUTD lower urinary tract diseases.