- revolutionary antimicrobial solution
- kills antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores.
- as safe as saline because it is based on an oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal's own immune system.
- same pH as normal tear fluid, it will not sting when applied.
- Tests free for competitive
For external use only. Discontinue use if condition worsens and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Not for injection. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser. Stability: See label for date of expiration.
No special disposal requirements. Vetericyn is environmentally friendly.
Innovacyn products are manufactured under strict quality guidelines to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and FDA QSR. Manufactured & Bottled by Innovacyn, Inc., 3546 N. Riverside Ave, Rialto, CA 92377 866.318.3116 www.innovacyn.com Made in the USA
Directions for use:
Wipe away excess matter that may have collected in the eyes.
Flush eyes gently with Vetericyn.
Apply 2-4 times per day until condition is no longer visible.
No rinsing necessary.
For superficial use with intact cornea.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid HOCl 0.009%
Electrolyzed Water H2O, Sodium Phosphate NaH2PO4/Na2HPO4, Sodium Chloride NaCl, Sodium Hypochlorite NaOCl