- Safe & non-toxic
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
- Non-irritating & non-sensitizing
- Safe if licked or ingested
- Works on all animal ears For flushing, cleaning and caring for wounds and irritations to the outer ear and ear canal.
- Use to relieve ears affected by burning, stinging, itching, pollutants, contaminants and wound odors.
- Safe for use on all animal species.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser.
Directions for use:
Move excess hair from affected area.
Clip if necessary. Adjust dropper nozzle.
Saturate the affected area on or in the ear with Vetericyn.
If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change.
Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary.
Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist.
Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
Not for inner ear infections.
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) (0.009%) Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H2O), Sodium Chloride (NaCI), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI)