- Steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing.
- It is based on Microcyn® technology, a revolutionary antimicrobial treatment that kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores.
- An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal&rsquos immune system,
- Vetericyn is non-toxic and won&rsquot harm healthy tissue.
- It has the same pH as normal tear fluid, it will not sting when applied.
- Tests free for competitive animals.
For flushing, cleaning and treating wounds and infections to the eye. Cleans and treats eyes affected pollutants, contaminants and infections caused by bacteria, virus or fungus. Also for management, treatment regimen & acceleration of healing process of traumatic wounds, cuts, abrasions, post surgical incision sites, burns, scratches, rashes or chronic inflammation. In-solution, this product kills 99.9999% of bacteria, single-cell organisms and fungi making it ideal for prevention & control of infections & maintenance of sanitary conditions by killing bacteria such as E.coli, Salmonella, Staph MRSA, Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella & Actinomyces.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for injection. Always consult with a Veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT FREEZE. After use, seal or close dispenser.
No special disposal requirements. Vetericyn will not harm environment and is 100% biodegradable.
Manufactured by Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc., Bottled by Innovacyn, Inc., 3546 N. Riverside Ave, Rialto, CA 92377
Made in the USA.
Directions for use:
Adjust nozzle. Wipe away excess matter that may have collected in the corner of the eyes. Flush eyes gently with Vetericyn. No rinsing necessary. Repeat 3-4 times per day until animal is healed.
Electrolyzed Water H2O99.97%, Sodium Chloride NaCI 0.023%, Sodium Hypochlorite NaOCI0.004%, & Hypochlorous Acid HOCI 0.003%