- Proven Safe & Effective
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Topical application for wounds, cuts, lacerations, abrasions, sores & skin irritations
- Non-toxic & safe for kittens
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
- Non-irritating & non-sensitizing
- Safe if licked or ingested
- OTC management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts and intact skin.
- Safe for use on all animal species
Use Precautions: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Not for injection. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Stability: See label for date of expiration.
Disposal: No special disposal requirements. Vetericyn is environmentally friendly.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser.
Directions for use:
Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) (0.0120%)
Electrolyzed Water (H2O), Sodium Chloride (NaCI), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI)