- These steroid-free, antibiotic free, no-rinse solutions are non-toxic and speed healing.
- based on Microcyn technology, a revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment that kills antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores.
- An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal's own immune system, Vetericyn will not harm healthy tissue.
- Being pH neutral, it should not sting when applied.
- Tests free for competitive animals.
Precautions: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Not for injection. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Stability: See label for date of expiration.
Disposal: No special disposal requirements. Vetericyn is environmentally friendly.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser.
Innovacyn products are manufactured under strict quality guidelines to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and FDA QSR.
Made in the USA
Directions for use:
Shake well before using.
Move excess hair from wound area.
Clip if necessary.
Saturate the affected area.
If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn HydroGel at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed.
No rinsing necessary.
HydroGel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly, no need to wipe away film or residue.
Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist.
Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) (0.010%)
Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H20), Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl), Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate