- Contains twice the potency of the Regular OTC formulation WITH REVOLUTIONARY MICROCYN® TECHNOLOGY.
- One-step topical solution/spray that cleans wounds, treats infection and kills pathogens including antibiotic-resistant MRSA.Use to treat hot spots, bites, cuts, outer ear infections, yeast infections and rashes.
- Within seconds of application, blood flow increases and wound-healing nutrients are delivered to the site.
- Harmful pathogens are eradicated and accelerated healing begins.
- For use in both companion pets and horses.
- Does not test and is safe if ingested or licked
Precautions: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Not for injection. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Disposal: No special disposal requirements. Vetericyn is environmentally friendly.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser.
Directions for use:
Move excess hair from wound area.
Clip if necessary.
Adjust spray nozzle.
Saturate the affected area.
If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change.
Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed or per treatment protocol as directed by the veterinarian.
No rinsing necessary.
Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist.
Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) (0.0150%)
Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H2O), Sodium Chloride (NaCI), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI)