- Non-irritating, tissue-friendly formula.
- No rinsing required after application to animal.
- Does not stain clothing or furniture after application.
- No antibiotics, steroids, alcohols, iodine or tea tree oil.
- Made in the USA.
- Safe and effective on all farm animals including: Horses, Dogs, Puppies, Cats, Kittens, Birds, Ferrets, Llamas, Alpacas, Show Sheep, Cows & Pigs.
- hot spots
- post-surgical sites
- eye infections
- skin irritations (with or without infection)
- insect bites
For external use on animals only. Not for use on humans. Do not mix products. Safe if licked by animal. Keep out of reach of children. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT FREEZE. After use seal or close dispenser.
Directions For Use:
Move excess hair from affected area. Hold bottle 4”–6” from area and apply liberally 2–3 times daily to affected area or as directed by veterinarian. If dressing is required, apply Vital-VS Topical Spray liberally to dressing. Apply dressing to affected area. Repeat up to 3 times per day.
Safe for use on wounds with or without infection.
*Electrolyzed Water H2O: 99.7%, Sodium Chloride NaCl: 0.023%, Hypochlorous Acid HOCl: 0.007%