- Antibacterial and antifungal
- 100% safe if ingested
- Pure and gentle enough for all breeds, sizes, puppies and kittens
- Contains natural milk-derived enzymes
- Contains no harsh detergents, pesticides, colorings or residual petroleum products
- Helps maintain a healthy skin and coat
- Gentle on the skin yet tough on bacterial and fungal infections.
- a powerful protective barrier against minor skin inflammations and surface irritations due to bacterial and fungal microorganisms.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens, consult your veterinarian.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Starting at animal's neck, work a thin line of Zymox Rinse into scalp and fur, working down the back towards the tail. Apply to both sides and belly of the pet. Pay special attention by applying a liberal amount to problem areas. Let pet shake dry and pat dry with a clean towel. Zymox rinse may be used as often as needed.
Wet animal thoroughly with water. Apply ZYMOX® Shampoo directly. Wash entire animal, concentrating on problem areas. Leave lather on for 3 to 5 minutes then rinse. Repeat if needed.
Follow with ZYMOX® Rinse for extra antimicrobial protection.
Biotin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Natural Fragrance, Potassium Iodide, Purified Water, Vita-Protein Complex, Zinc Gluconate.
Water, Decyl, Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Iodide, and Natural Fragrances.