BENEFITS OF ADVITA:
- Contains guaranteed amounts of four different live, active cultures and pre-biotic inulin. Total Microorganisms: 200,000,000 colony forming units/packet
- Is micro-encapsulated for better stability.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system and promotes intestinal microbial balance and health.
- Is highly palatable with an easy-to-tear package for pet owners.
- Contains Vitamins A, E, and C and Taurine.
SUGGESTED USES FOR ADVITA:
As a daily supplement to maintain appetite and digestion.
To maintain normal stool consistency.
Before and after veterinary procedures such as: surgery, antibiotic therapy, deworming and more.
During diet changes or boarding/traveling.
One packet daily to your cat under the supervision of your veterinarian
Dried poultry liver, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, salt, inulin, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, and sodium selenite Contains a source of live and naturally occurring microorganisms
Crude protein: 44%
Crude fat: 12%
Crude fiber: 1%
Total microorganisms: 2×10 to the eighth power CFU/G