- fast-acting flea and tick topical parasiticide made specifically for cats containing the active ingredients dinotefuran, fipronil and pyriproxyfen.
- kills fleas within 6 hours, and on the day of application achieves a 97% efficacy within 3 hours.
- not only kills adult fleas by contact, it breaks the life cycle. Thus protecting against multiple stages of the flea cycle, and flea re-infestation.
- also tackles ticks head on, killing ticks in all stages of life through contact and before they have the chance to bite.
- offers protection against various tick species including Brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), American dog ticks (Dermacentor variabilis), Lone Star ticks (Amblyomma americanum), and Deer ticks (Ixodes scapularis).
- non greasy, quick drying
Keep out of reach of children. May be fatal if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco products, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian.
Possible Side Effects:
Monitor your cat after application. Individual sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness, erythema, scratching, pruritus or other signs of discomfort at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your cat with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of individual animal sensitivity occur and persist, contact your Veterinarian. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call us at 1-800-999-0297. Have the product container or label with you when calling your veterinarian for advice.
Storage and Disposal:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available.
If partially filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.