- antibacterial and antifungal flush with astringent, general cleansing and drying properties.
- helps restore the dermal lipid barrier to prevent further damage to the skin
- helps in the long term management of skin disorders.
- used for the topical cleansing of puncture wound, lacerations, and abrasions, as well as superficial skin infections
- for cats, dogs, and horses.
Avoid contact with pet's eyes. If eye contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly and contact veterinarian immediately. For external use only do not swallow.
Cautions: For external use on dogs, cats and horses only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian. If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
Dosage and Administration:
Always use as directed by vet.
Apply PhytoVet CK Antiseptic Flush liberally to affected area.
Use cotton or absorbent material to clean excess solution.
Do not allow animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion.
Apply twice daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
Wash hands after using.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2%, Ketoconazole 0.2% and Phytosphingosine-salicyloyl 0.02%