PhytoVet P Anti-Itch Shampoo is a formulation designed for the temporary relief of itching in cats, dogs, and horses. PhytoVet P contains pramoxine, a mild numbing agent, as well as colloidal oatmeal and essential fatty acids to further soothe irritated skin. For the temporary relief of pruritus and skin irritations.
- Contains pramoxine, a mild anesthetic agent used for relief of skin inflammation and associated discomfort
- Contains omega-6 essential fatty acids to nourish the skin and further control irritation
- Contains phytosphingosine (PS) to help restore the dermal lipid barrier to prevent further damage to the skin, and helps in the long term management of skin disorders
- Soothing, soap-free shampoo formulation
- for use with Dogs, Cats and Horses
Avoid contact with eyes ad do not swallow. If contact with eyes occur, rinse thoroughly and consult a veterinarian. Do not allow pet to lick the product during application.
Store at room temperature.
Use as directed by your Veterinarian. Read product lable for before use.Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply small quantities of the shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Massage shampoo over the pet’s body to ensure good contact with the skin. Leave on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat. May be used as often as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to lick while bathing to prevent ingestion.
Pramoxine - 1% Phytosphingosine - 0.05% Colloidial Oatmeal Omega 6-EFA