- For both cats and dogs.
- Potassium citrate prevents the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the bladder
- cranberry extract has been shown to enhance urinary tract health.
- contain essential fatty acids to improve the pet's skin and coat.
- Granules are easily sprinkled on or mixed with food, and the amount can be easily adjusted to ensure an accurate dose.
- highly palatable chicken-flavored formulation.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Store at room temperature 15°C-30°C 59°F-86°F. Avoid excessive heat.
Manufactured for: Pala-Tech Laboratories, Inc. The Science of Palatability www.PALATECH.com ©2011 Pala-Tech Laboratories, Inc. Made in the U.S.A.
A 5-gram scoop is enclosed in the container for accurate dosing. Measure out the prescribed daily dose and administer over the pet's food. Product may be mixed with food to facilitate complete consumption. Pala-Tech Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Granules is formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable chicken flavor base to ensure all pets readily consume the supplement.
Active Ingredients per 5-gram scoop:
Potassium Citrate micro-encapsulated 300 mg Cranberry Extract 50 mg Essential Fatty Acids 423 mg
Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Chicken Flavor, Silicone Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil and Whey.