- Inhibits Proud Flesh,
- For Burns, Open Abscesses, Lacerations, Decubitus Ulcers, Hot Spots, Post-Surgical Incisions, Moist Bacterial Dermatitis, Bacterial Pyoderma, Anal Sacs
- patented formulation of polyethylene glycols and metal ions can effectively address a variety of acute and chronic wounds in small animals and horses with elimination of proud flesh.
- for Cats and Dogs
Warnings for Ointment:
For external use only.
Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if dermal irritation occurs.
Warnings for Equine Wound Spray:
Do not use with products containing silver. Stop use and ask veterinarian if dermal irritation occurs. Only use externally.
Store ointment at or below room temperature 25deg C or 77deg F and Wound Spray Store at 15-30° C (59-86°F)
Store out of direct sunlight and in a dry place.
Do not use if open or compromised.
- Gently cleanse the wound using standard wound care practices.
- Apply ointment to affected area.
- Reapply daily, when possible.
- Cover wound if desired.
Equine Wound Spray:
• Gently cleanse wound using standard wound care practices.
• Shake well and apply spray to affected area.
• Re-apply daily when possible.
• Cover wound if desired.
Ointment Ingredients: polyethylene glycols, water, citric acid, organic salts of potassium, sodium & rubidium, calcium, zinc, & benzoic acid.
Equine Wound Spray Ingredients: polyethylene glycols, water, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, benzoic acid, salts of rubidium, calcium and zinc.