- Contains 1.0% Hyasent-S modified HA to support natural wound closure and healing
- Non-irritating, biodegradable hydrogel that does not contain antibiotics or steroids
- For fresh, uncomplicated wounds on dogs and cats,
- A single daily administration of Remend Wound Spray Gel may be sufficient.
- Convenient 15 mL spray bottle contains approximately 125 sprays,
- offers a cost-effective management option where multiple applications may be helpful
Product should be stored at room temperature, away from any heat source.
DO NOT FREEZE.
For animal use only.
Directions for Use:
Use gloves to ensure sterility and cleanliness.
Properly clean the injured site where the spray gel will be applied.
Spray Remend® Wound Spray Gel to completely cover wound site.
After spray material is in place, the wound may be bandaged per normal treatment of wounds as directed by a veterinarian.
A single daily application may be sufficient for fresh, uncomplicated wounds. More complex wounds may require ongoing treatment.
Consult a veterinarian.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
Replace cap securely after using.
A single daily application may be sufficient for fresh, uncomplicated wounds. More complex wounds may require ongoing treatment. Consult a veterinarian. Cautions Federal law restricts this product to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. Warnings For animal use only.
Hyasent-S, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate