- Cleans, treats and heals in one step
- Naturally works with the body, mimicking the immune system response to infection
- Kills 99.99% of infection in 30 seconds
- Increases oxygen supply to the wound to promote rapid healing
- Great for a variety of skin infections and wounds on dogs, cats and horses
Other Great Features:
- No steroids, antibiotics, alcohols or tea tree oil
- Does not sting or irritate
- Safe to use around mouth
- Does not harm healthy tissue
- Reduces chronic inflammation
- Safe as water pH neutral
- Speeds healing process
- Can be used on a broad spectrum of animals
- Does not stain clothing or furniture
- Extended shelf life
- No rinsing required
For management, treatment regimen & acceleration of healing process of traumatic wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, skin ulcers, post surgical incision sites, burns, scratches, rashes, chronic inflammation, wound odors. In solution this product kills 99.9999% of bacteria, single-cell organisms and fungi making it ideal for prevention & control of infections & maintenance of sanitary conditions by killing bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella, Staph MRSA, Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella & Actinomyces. Safe for use around mouth, nose and eyes.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for injection. Always consult with a Veterinarian for systemic condition
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze. After use seal or close dispenser.
Directions for use: Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Apply Vetericyn liberally on the wound to clean, treat infections and promote healing. If dressing is required, apply Vetericyn liberally to dressing. Apply dressing to wound. Repeat up to 3 times per day. If dressing is necessary, apply at each dressing change until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Skin may &ldquopinken&rdquo after application due to increased blood flow to wound site which will help speed healing.
Use Precautions: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Do not decant into smaller containers. Not for injection. Always consult with a Veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) (0.0120%)
Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H2O), Sodium Chloride (NaCI), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI)