- featuring MicroSilver BG and Ceramide III Cer 3. MicroSilver BG
- has no known bacterial resistance MRSA, MRSP and has proven long term antimicrobial residual activity.
- It penetrates and prevents reformation of the Biofilm,
- safe and a pure and natural antimicrobial.
- Ceramide III supports against transepidermal water loss TEWL, which helps to restore and aids in the protection of the lipid barrier.
- for Dogs, Cats and Horses
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after using.
For topical use on dogs, cats and horses. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs or skin irritation develops, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use and immediately consult a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.
Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply small quantities of the shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Massage shampoo over the pet’s body to ensure good contact with the skin. Leave on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for four weeks, then reduce to once a week, or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to lick while bathing to prevent ingestion.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 4%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Lauramine Oxide, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Distearate, Syncrystal Silk Silver, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, N-Octadecanoylphylosphingosine (Ceramide Ill), MicroSilver BG, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide and Gluconic Acid